Monday, August 14, 2017

Neptune

NEPTUNE

In my experience, I have seen all karmic planets get a bad reputation.  There are many fallacies surrounding karmic planets: Neptune, Saturn, Pluto, Uranus and Jupiter.

These are the outer planets and are slow moving.  The misconception is that since they are generational planets (one generation will have these planets in a certain sign) they do not matter and they must not be given too much weight.  This may be true when these planets are making aspects to each other, but when they start speaking to the inner planets: Mercury, Mars, Venus, Sun, Moon or to our angles: Ascendant, IC, Descendant and MC the story changes.

Since these planets are the karmic planets, they must always be considered in Twin Flame charts.  A Twin Flame is a karmic connection.  If you and your Twin were karma free, you would not exist on earth.

Now that you have heard my spiel, let's clear Neptune's bad name.

Neptune is ruled by Pisces and its natural habitat in a chart is the 12th House.  Neptune and the 12th house are the Spiritual markers in a chart.  What is happening with Neptune and with your 12th house is the first thing I look at.  Twin Flames are a SPIRITUAL union, therefore Neptune and 12th house connections will be prominent.  Squares to Neptune indicate a loss of clarity and reality.  This is where Neptune begins to falter.  It is often associated with drug addictions, delusions and illusions.

Since Neptune rules mirrors it will reflect what is already distorted and broken.  Neptune is not the scapegoat for our downfall. The planet of Ascension is simply mirroring back what must be healed and changed.

This is coming from a perspective that our 3D world is our reality, but as Twins we understand that this world is an illusion and our spiritual connections (5D) is our truth.

The challenge of Neptune is asking exactly this: That you abandon what you see and embrace what you feel. This implies a leap of faith since what you feel makes no sense in 3D, therefore you must be crazy.  Anytime you feel crazy, we look at Neptune and we must begin to dismantle your version of 3D reality. So I approach these contacts backwards because Twin Flame Unions are NOT like any other.  Your truth is only to be found in the spiritual union, something your neighbor will never understand, so we won't hire him to do your Twin Flame Chart. 

The most important step towards Twin Flame Reunion is to embrace what makes no sense.  
Of course, society will tell us that what we feel and see "in your head" is not reality and that we are deluded, too romantic or non-committal. We dream of a perfect lover that doesn't exist. The Prince will never come and we must settle for a footman.  People with Venus in the 12th house, Venus in Pisces or Venus Square Neptune can testify to these horrible statements.  Again, at least one of the twins will have these markers or they will show up in your "synastry" (two charts superimposed) or the composite (the chart of the relationship).

The challenge to this is to embrace your truth.  What a feat when the whole world is telling you that you are crazy. Well, I am here to tell you that you are right on the money and on a Twin Flame journey.  Your perfect lover is your twin and the relationship will be the most difficult you will ever have.  When it comes to Twin Flame relationships, use Neptune as your guide. The planet is here to whisper in your ear: "Don't forget you Twin Flame. They are here looking for you. Don't despair and don't give up".

I hope you enjoyed this article. If you need assistance towards your reunion or you don't understand what is happening and are confused, consider taking a peek at my Astrology reading page.

As always, Namaste.
Aleishtar

10 comments:

  1. Awesome information.
    http://www.pandithvishnu.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Venus square Neptune challenge of 3d vs 5d from your POV is a real eye opener. Thank U!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I have been teaching myself to view all I read and study as perspectives amongst a sea of perspectives and to take what resonates authentically, I must say this has made me cry. Why? Because it aligns with what I have said to myself but pushed out of my mind because I was listening to others rather than my own inner self. I met my TF in 2015 and have been on quite the journey although we were never together in any way and although he has since moved away and been in other relationships. I have not, nor have I ever been. I also have my natal Venus in my 12th house AND the Venus square Neptune aspect, and yes, I know all about delusions and escapism (my particular vice is food). I too have heard that those with hard Venus-Neptune aspects have the illusion that they have found their Tf and the first time I heard that, it completely deflated me. Not necessarily because of the dream bubble it burst, but because I thought that the journey meeting him sparked, that I was finally starting to get better at distinguishing my intuition from wishful thinking and to hear this just told me I was wrong and that nothing I was feeling was accurate. It made me lose any faith in myself, my voice and even my decision-making and this has plagued me for several years now. But, I did, I used to tell myself that if this TF connection is for the purpose everyone says it is, how could Neptune (and even Pluto - transformation) NOT be involved? So, to hear your perspective of about at least one of the two ha ring Venus in 12th house or Venus square Neptune and knowing that it absolutely applies to me, it has lifted that dark cloud having over me which stagnated me and caused me to stop believing in myself and anything I felt. I was actually working on convincing myself to never go on “feelings” or what I believe to be intuition again, and to ONLY use what makes rational sense. If it doesn’t make rational sense, toss it out without dwelling. But this is giving me the courage to not take that path of cold discernment and to ease back into listening to my inner voice and accepting. I still must have boundaries and still missing control my tendencies to delude myself, but this does not have to be achieved by tossing out everything beautiful about Neptune. For example, I can believe I met my TF and know what we felt around each other was real and that I am not “pathetic” for still feeling this way for him, but I can still accept that for whatever reasons, he has chosen a different path which may or may not ever lead to me and that can be okay.

    I just want to thank you for sharing your perspective. It helps me to feel less crazy and less alone on this (often) lonely journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too once felt just like you Winnie and was also blessed by this article. When you come into this world with the gift of intuition, it can easily get sucked out of you by those so-called "spiritual" people or articles who simply dismiss Neptunian matters because they do not understand the inner workings of this mysterious planet. I soon came to see all the magical things that have happened to my life because of Neptune and am still in awe to this day. How can me a simple girl born to be forgotten in a 3rd world country now be where I am today living an unimaginably happy life, filled with love, in New York City? Well, it was because I intuitively did that one thing Neptune asks of you - Believe in the impossible. Dream it until it becomes. Neptune is Magic. Every good thing that's ever happened to me was because I ignored "common sense", followed my intuition and believed in the impossible. Daydreams are magical. Neptune works in mysterious ways, never forget that. Namaste to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi LadyLuck! I am from NYC! I agree with you wholeheartedly. Literally nothing of substance has come to my life in the time I have been pushing intuition away and forcing myself out of daydreams. On the other hand, I felt the best in life when I gave into my Neptunian tendencies. Life is balance, and I do need to temper it with being present in my own life, but I am not going to punish myself any longer or hinder my natural tendencies to flow with the status quo. All the best to you, and thank you for your words. 🙏🏾

      Delete
  5. This is awesome. My twin and I are broken up for like the 6th time now. We have Neptune and Uranus in our 12th house composite...and this couldn't be more true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just want to thank all of you for the kind comments. As a Venus Square Neptune native, I can totally identify. We are not as crazy as society deems us, we are stuck between two dimensions :-)

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

5D VERSUS 3D

Twin flame relationships are ruled by Neptune.  Why, you ask? The 12th house (Neptune's realm) is the house of ascension.  Think ...